Our school is supported by a variety of team members focused on providing a holistic approach to learning and the school environment.
The counseling office supports student mental and behavioral health. Our team also works to connect families to community resources.
- School Counselor / Social Worker - Amanda Olmstead, MSW, LCSW
- School Psychologist - Gavin Thorne
The health office team strives to maximize each students’ potential by removing health-related barriers to learning.
- Health Aide - Ronda Johnson
- District School Nurse - Nicole Maas, MSN, RN
Healthy bodies support healthy minds. Our Nutrition Services team works to provide two nutritious and delicious meals each school day.
- Nutritional Services Assistant Cook - Jessica Hill
Facilities and Maintenance
Supporting the physical needs of our building, our facilities team ensures that our school environment is clean and conducive to learning.
- Day Custodian - William (Bill) Awe
- Night Custodian - Julia Wineman
- Night Custodian - Lance Hardy
School Resource Officers
School Resource Officers keep a focus on safety and security at all of our school campuses, contributing to a safe learning environment.
- Officer - Dillon Walker